Sunday, August 12, 2018

My mani routine and a review for Indie Pickup

Trying to get my nails and nail desk back into shape after neglecting them for both a month and a half.  Today's agenda was to reorganize polishes, clean my desk and give myself a good mani.

Moved around polishes and dusted.  ✔
Cleaned nail desk.  ✔

Now for the feel good stuff, a mani.  From dusting and moving things around, my hands were super dry and dirty.  I get my trusty butter bowl out (yes, I am fancy) and fill it with some warm water.  I received some bath crumbs from Alter Ego to review for the first month of Indie Pickup.  I love Alter Ego's bath crumbs to use for a great mani soak.  This particular fragrance is Fantasia, exclusive for IPU's Musical theme.  
Fantasia Bath Crumbs - Alter Ego


First, the plastic jar is perfect and comes with a spoon.  What's better than that?  You can re use the jar!!  I scoop out about a teaspoon size of crumbs and add it to the water.  The fizz releases the most wonderful fresh citrus smell.  In go my hands.  The oils are so moisturizing!  My hands now are so soft, clean and smells great!  Dry pat and used Alter Ego's Coconut Lime Cuticle Oil.  I love taking a few minutes to pamper myself.  Now, my hands are ready for an amazing polish!
Fantasia Bath Crumbs - Alter Ego


Fantasia Bath Crumbs sent is described as, "a sweet medley of fruits and spices."  "Top notes of fresh floral, grape, muguet, sweet spiced berries with a hint of citrus.  Mid notes of juicy spice, rose, lilac and jasmine.  Powder musk and amber at the base."  Alter Ego's bath crumbs consist of cocoa and unrefined shea butter, baking soda, citric acid, steralkronium hectorite, tapioca flour, slsa, polysorbate 80, essential oil and/or fragrance oils.

Fantasia Bath Crumbs will be on sale at https://indiepickup.com/ (third weekend of every month) starting at 10 am cst on August 17th until August 20th.  The jar will be an exclusive package for this Indie Pickup month.  The jar is 4oz with 2oz of crumbs and a spoon.  There is a cap of 20 and will sell for $7.50.
   
Make sure you put this on your list!!

See you next time and have a sparkle kind of day!
#prsample #prreview

Check out Alter Ego's website for more options.  Always free shipping on orders over $25.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your thorough review! Your photos are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete