Thursday, March 9, 2017

30 Days of Colour Challenge - Gold

This week's challenge at 30 Days of Colour Challenge is GOLD!!!  I love gold because it is so sparkly and anything sparkly is awesuuuuhm!!!  

My first time doing stamping and came out ok.  I think I need to look into a different top coat that what I have - Out the Door QDTP.  It smeared my little crown.  :(

I used two coats of A Heart of Gold.  Stamped a crown using Black to Black.  Full list of supplies are listed after pictures.




30 Days of Colour - Gold 03/09/17




A Heart of Gold - Nicole by OPI 03/09/17


30 Days of Colour - Gold - 03/09/17

Supplies 03/09/17
Supplies used:
A Heart of Gold Polish - Nicole by OPI
Black to Black polish - Sally Hansen Insta-Dry
2mm Acrylic stones - Blank Slate by Traditions
Stamping Plate (not sure)
Clear Jelly Stamper - Born Pretty
Quick Dry Top Coat - Out the Door

I like the way this turned out looking.  Just not sure if I did the stamp upside down or not??

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!
Mel
FOLLOW ME ON IG - @1000littlesparkles

2 comments:

  1. Yesss I love gold too! It can be tricky to find a topcoat that doesn't smear, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great accent! Gives it a "royal" look! :)

    ReplyDelete