Wednesday, February 15, 2017

GLITTER, GLITTER, GLITTER.... AND MORE GLITTER!

My love of all things sparkly is really an addiction.  I used to scrapbook and paper craft and just about anything I made had a touch of bling, sparkle, glitter.   You get the jist.  So when I started doing my nails, of course, glitter/sparkle/bling was a must!!!  Thank the glitter gods for making me not sell or get rid of all my glitter.  I just knew I was going to use them one day.  TODAY IS THAT DAY!!!

Ok, Mel.  Chill out, it's just glitter.  Noooooo! Its more than that.



For my next mani, I did a glitter gel mani.  Used my usual Gelish system, (click here for my post on Gelish system), with a little sparkle.  I added some glitter (glitter powder, raw glitter) to my Gelish structure gel, then used this between the foundation and top coat.  The glitter was in my craft box.  I remember purchasing at Christmas time about 5 years ago from Hobby Lobby for 50% off.    

Before you pull out any old glitter, know that some glitters will turn fade.  I tested this glitter with a drop of gel before mixing any more.  No fade.  When I was getting my nails professionally done, this was my regular mani.  

Here is my glitter mani:
Glitter add on gel mani 02/02/2017
The picture does it noooo justice.  I can't stop looking at it.  In the sunlight, it sparkles like crazy.  

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day.  
Mel

PS. I will be posting these pics on InstaGram.  Follow me @1000littlesparkles!  
PSS.  Leave me a comment.  Let me know how I am doing on my blog.  Anything you want to see, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment