Sunday, February 12, 2017

I Heart You!

Valentine's Day is in the next couple of days.  Hubby and I don't exchange gifts, we just spend the day with each other and go for a nice dinner.  With Valentine's being on a Tuesday, we have decided to do our Valentine's Day on Sunday, February 12.  Our outing will be at the Outback in a neighboring town.  Pssst, I picked Outback because they have a better Sally's and Ulta there.  I may just have to stop in to browse.  {wink, wink}

These nails are for Red Polish challenge for week of 02/05 - 02/12:  Hearts.  I suck at free hand drawing.  My stick figures don't look like sticks!  Bahahahaha.  I decided to use a vinyl stencil that I have in my drawer.  I don't even remember how long I had it or where I bought it.  I knew my base color would be red so I decided to do the hearts in white.  I made little heart decals.  Made it so much easier!

I applied a peel off base on my gel nails, in the hopes that I don't get any red residue under my gel top coat.  After letting that dry, I applied two coats of my red color.  Then I applied the white heart decals.  I kinda did them off centered because I can't place anything straight to save my soul.  To finish it off, I put on a glitter top coat.  Here is my final product:
red polish w/hearts 02/11/2017
I did alot better with clean up on this one.  But red, ugh, is hard for me to clean well.  

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day or Single's Day or whatever you decide to celebrate.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!
Mel
Products used:
Big Peel Off base coat by Sally Hansen, Bloody Lips by Broadway, Energy Source by LA Colors, Evening Dress by Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment